Adding a touch of the best ceiling fan with lights is economical because of its use and the design statement it can add to any space in your home. Whether you are planning to wow guests with your living room or just turn your bedroom into a sentimental retreat, these products convey a nostalgic and stylish statement that creates a stand out ambiance.
However, not all ceiling fans deliver on both functionality and style. This is why you have to be diligent when it comes to choosing what to buy to avoid encountering issues later on.
Top 10 Best Ceiling Fan With Lights Review
So, whenever you’re ready to start exploring your options, here are 10 of the best ceiling fan with lights that may fit your needs and preference for your home interior. We’ll start you off with a table of key similarities and differences across this product so you can have a bird’s eye view of top-level pros and cons.
However, don’t miss out on the details. Keep reading all the way to the bottom to find out what makes each product stand out. You will also find a summary of what to look for when shopping for the best ceiling fan with lights. Plus, answers to people’s frequently asked questions about these products.
Top 10 Best Ceiling Fan With Lights
|Hunter Fan Company|
|Hunter Fan Company|
|Honeywell Ceiling Fans|
|Hunter Fan Company|
|Hunter Fan Company|
1. 52-Inch Hunter Fan Company 53091 Builder Deluxe Single Light Ceiling Fan
- 52-inches blade
- Bronze accents
- Pull-chain operation
- Reversible motor
- Installed incandescent bulbs
The Deluxe Builder ceiling fan by Hunter Fan company is one of the best ceiling fan with lights that has a perfectly combined traditional and contemporary design making it rustic yet modern.
The blades are 52 inches long with the capability to ventilate rooms that are up to 400 square feet. Although it has long blades, it does not make any loud noises — thanks to its WhisperWind motor system. Aside from that, this fan also has a reversible motor. This feature allows you to adjust the direction of your fan. You can put it on downdraft mode during warm days and switch it updraft during cold seasons.
The additional benefit is that this unit will please you more if you are shopping for the best ceiling fan with bright lights. The downside is that if you are also specifically searching for the best ceiling fan with lights and remote, this unit is just not it.
- The unit comes with free 2-inch and 3-inch rods
- A pull-chain mechanism is included with the unit.
- Its lighting feature uses an incandescent light bulb, which is relatively bright.
- Accompanying lights are adjustable and dimmable.
- Adjustable height allows you to hang it from the ceiling at the ideal level.
- It is quite complicated to install.
- The airflow capacity is relatively low given the size of the blades.
- Energy efficiency is low given that 64 watts is used to produce just 3 525 CFM.
- Remote control is not included.
2. Minka-Aire F844-DK Light Wave 52-Inch Aire Ceiling Fan
- Twisted and round blades
- Bright White LED bulb
- 3 fan speed
- With remote control
- Reversible rotation
If you are looking for a modern but quirky ceiling fan with lights, then you might want to consider this one. This model has a modern-looking, twisted and rounded blades that are 52 inches long. That equates to power + style. In fact, this is the primary reason that this product is listed in this review of the Top 10 best ceiling fan with lights.
In case you happen to be shopping for the best ceiling with light and remote control, this Minka-Aire model should definitely be on your list. With a remote control feature, you can conveniently adjust the speed and brightness without having to stand up. Now, that’s definitely the best ceiling fan with lights that has your personal comfort and convenience built into the design. You can change the fan speed from slow, medium, and high. Meanwhile, you can easily adjust the light to dim or to any of its full range settings. Moreover, these features allow you to take control of the ambient and temperature of your space.
- It comes with a sleek and modern design that can complement modern homes.
- Smart controls provide easy access to product features and functions.
- The unit comes with a lifetime warranty so, you can enjoy unlimited peace of mind.
- Its long blades allow better room coverage.
- It has a reversible motor which you can adjust to match the prevailing season.
- The light can be too bright
- Some users have reported audible humming noise.
- It is only practical for installation in rooms with ceilings not more than 10 feet in height.
- Relative to competitors with similar blade sizes, this one is capable of lower airflow capacity but, uses more energy.
3. Hunter Fan Company 52092 Watson Ceiling Fan
- Efficient short blades
- WhisperWind motor
- 2 color option
- Multi-speed reversible fan motor rotation
- Pull chain control
The Watson Indoor Ceiling fan is ideal for small spaces such as laundry rooms, office, or walk-in closets. Although it has short blades at only 34 inches, it does not mean that it is not packed with power.
In fact, it has a reversible fan motor with multiple speeds. This means that it can deliver powerful airflow, which can be changed in multiple directions depending on the season. Aside from that, the fan blades do not produce distracting noises regardless of its speed setting thanks to its WhisperWind motor.
If you are also after buying the best ceiling fan with bright light, this product may just be the one you’re looking for. That’s because this ceiling fan is compatible with bright and energy-efficient bulbs. It also has a dimming feature, which allows you to adjust the brightness and save power as well.
The installation of this fixture is pretty straightforward. You can adjust the fan distance from the ceiling according to your preference. A highly detailed instruction manual is also supplied with the unit, so you are less likely going to encounter issues on that aspect as well.
- This product is less bulky and will not appear imposing in small spaces.
- Powerful airflow capacity of 3 515 CFM rivals products with larger blades.
- This fan uses only 60 watts, making it energy-efficient.
- Multiple lighting options widens the range of ambiance you can create.
- It is relatively very lightweight and unlikely to cause any concern when hung from the ceiling.
- The light covers that come with this fan may break easily.
- This product will suit smaller spaces although it can produce stronger airflow capacity.
4. Hampton Bay UE42V-NI-SHB UE42VWH-SHB Ceiling FanRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 42-inch long blades
- 3129 motor CFM airflow
- Nickel accents
- 2 color options
- Reversible 5 blades
If you are looking for the best ceiling fan with lights that comes at an affordable price, then you should definitely check out this product. First, it has 42-inch long blades but still has a lot of power to circulate air. Second, it has a beautiful, muted wood finish on each blade, making it easier to match with the existing fixtures in a space.
Furthermore, a frosted globed encases the light bulb of this fan. That means, you can control the brightness of the light, making it softer to the eyes. Both the fan and the light bulbs are controlled with a pull chain mechanism, which makes its operation straight forward.
- The motors produce a fair volume of airflow at 3 129 CFM
- The unit only consumes 60 watts and is energy-efficient given its power.
- You have the ability to reverse the blades to suit your personal preferences.
- Some users have reported loud noise while on high fan speed.
- At best, this product is suitable for rooms with an area of up to 10 feet x 10 feet.
- Product assembly and installation can be daunting.
5. Harbor Breeze Mazon 44-in Brushed Nickel Flush Mount Ceiling FanRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Remote controlled
- LED light bulb
- 44 inches blade
- 3 fan speed
- Flush mounted
Searching for the best ceiling fan with light and remote? The Mazon ceiling fan will definitely be worth your while. First, the design is perfect for those who are looking for modern design fixtures. It has a sleek metal design that can make a space appear young and futuristic. Thus, it will best complement homes with a modern design and theme.
Secondly, although the blades of this fan are only 42 inches wide, it can deliver efficient airflow for rooms up to 100 sq ft. More specifically, this fan can generate an airflow, which is up to 4 545 CFM.
Lastly, The lighting fixture of this ceiling fan is sure to illuminate your space too. It is compatible with bright LED lights, which are not only practical but energy efficient as well.
- Remote control allows you to conveniently adjust and control this product’s features almost without moving a muscle.
- The sleek, chrome finish carries an element of modern to accent your spacel
- Straightforward installation
- Energy efficiency results to just $10 yearly to operate this product, that is, based on the manufacturer’s claims.
- A humming sound may be noticeable even at low speed.
- This product is ideal for rooms with low ceilings only.
- Some may find the accompanying light too dim.
6. Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50615-01 Glencrest 52”Read Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Indoor and outdoor compatible
- Tri-mount compatible (close mount, downrod, angled)
- Candelabra style LED lights provision
- Reversible blades
- 52-inch blades
If it’s your veranda or porch that you are targeting to makeover by adding in the best ceiling fan with lights, then you might just have found your next purchase with this one. Here’s a ceiling fan with light that you can either put indoor or outdoor. This ceiling fan is ETL damp-rated which allows it to remain functional despite changing weather conditions.
The Glencrest ceiling fan has a 52-inch blade. This blade span is considered wide hence making it able to convert maximum airflow. It also has a 3-speed reversible motor, which enables the blades to change direction. This feature is beneficial in an environment with continually changing seasons.
In terms of the lighting fixture, the Glencrest ceiling fan has high illuminating capacity. However, if you prefer dimmed lighting, you can also adjust the brightness of the bulb. It is compatible with most LED bulbs, which are very energy efficient.
Aside from that, you also have three mounting options for this ceiling fan. You can have it close mounted, down the rod, or angled depending on what is most ideal for your ceiling. Unfortunately, if you want to enjoy the comforts of owning the best ceiling fan with lights and remote, this may not be the best choice. Although, the good news is, you may always choose to install a remote control functionality separately.
- This unit is weather-resistant and built for outdoor use.
- The product is tri-mount compatible, that is, it gives you more options to choose how low it hangs from your ceiling.
- Since its height can be adjusted, this fan will be suitable for almost any room in your home.
- Vintage design will complement homes designed as such.
- This product is suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Angle brackets are sold separately.
- Installation takes between 45 to 60 minutes to complete.
- It does not come with a remote control although one may be installed separately.
7. Prominence Home 80029-01 Alvina Led Globe Light HuggerRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Reversible motor
- Two sided 42-inch fan blades
- Pull chain operation
- Frosted globe light
- Flush mounted
If you have a low ceiling, don’t worry that you may not find the best ceiling fan with light to fit your space. This product by Prominence can help you resolve that.
For starters, this product has blades that stretch out 42-inches across. While it may not be the largest out there, this fan can provide sufficient airflow to rooms up to 350 sq ft. space and maintain good ventilation. Next, it is also equipped with a reversible motor, which means you can use it during hot and cold seasons. Then, its three-speed options give you more elbow room to choose just the right functionality that you need at any given time.
Furthermore, the light that comes with this ceiling fan has a frosted globe encasement. Although it is one of the best ceiling fan with bright light, it permits moderation of the brightness of the light. You can operate the fan using its pull-chain mechanism. Sadly, this may not be the best ceiling fan with lights and remote you’re looking for but you can purchase a remote control separately if you prefer that type of operation.
- The blades are relatively medium length but are not imposing on your space.
- Motor noise is negligible and the fan is relatively quiet when operational.
- Mounting kit is included so you can install it right away.
- Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product can be used for just $8 per year.
- Accompanying light is bright yet soft to the eyes.
- This product is highly susceptible to weather damage.
- Each unit is covered only by a limited warranty.
- It does not come with a remote control although you may install one separately.
8. Hunter Fan 54098 Tropical/British Colonial 54“Ceiling FanRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 52 inch blades
- Reversible motor
- ETL Damp Rated
- 3 position installation choices
- WindWhisper Motor
Here’s another option worth seeing when shopping for the best ceiling fan with lights from the Hunter Fan Company. The difference with this one to the others mentioned above is the 52-inch leaf-shaped blades that give it power and a beautiful design. However, despite its long and sturdy blade, it has a quiet operation because it uses a WindWhisper motor.
Furthermore, the motor of this ceiling fan is reversible. This means that it is effective in hot and cold seasons, giving you optimal usage. It is also ETL damp-rated, which means it can be used in patios and porches as well.
- Durable construction guarantees this product is made to last for years.
- This product makes only negligible noise even at high speed.
- Unique leaf shape, 5-blade design adds a unique element of style to your space.
- The blades wobble on high speed.
- This product may only be suitable for homes with sturdy ceilings as it is relatively heavier than most other products.
9. Monte Carlo 5DI52PND Discus 52″ Ceiling FanRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Pull chain and remote control operation
- 52-inch blade
- 12-degree blade pitch
- Flush mounted
- Mini Candelabra light
If you are a fan of the candelabra aesthetic, then you might want to consider this one. More specifically, it has a T4 mini Candelabra halogen light fixture. It can accommodate bulbs upto 75 watts. Thus, it can lighten up larger spaces.
Take note, this is the best ceiling fan with lights in this review that packs in the most powerful airflow capacity at 4 781 CFM. Aside from that, it has five 52-inch fan blades, which are packed with power giving you optimal airflow. The fan has a three-speed setting option, which you can adjust by using a pull chain. However, despite that, you will not have issues with noise because it has a torque-induction motor. The downside is that its lights are dimmed and may not be enough for this brand to make the list of the best ceiling fan with bright light.
- This product is offered in various natural wood shade finishes.
- The unit comes with a remote control for your convenience
- This product does not produce audible noise.
- Installation kit comes with a free 6-inch down rod which comes handy if you are installing in high-ceiling rooms.
- The light is not bright.
- The light emits halogen 75 watts only and may not be energy efficient.
- This is one of the largest products on this list and, as such, will require a sturdy ceiling to hold steady and in place.
10. Hunter Fan Company Hunter 53237 Transitional 52“Ceiling FanRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 3 bell swirled glass light fixture
- Compatible for angled and flushed mounting
- Reversible motor
- 52-inch blades
- WhisperWind motor
This is the best ceiling fan with lights that showcases an intricate, old-fashioned style, made for accenting vintage-themed homes. It is recommended to use indoor spaces. What makes installation even more convenient is that this ceiling fan can be mounted in three different positions to fit most ceiling designs.
This transitional fan has 52-inch blades which are equipped with reversible motors. This motor allows it to circulate cold air during summer days and increase heating efficiency during winters. Moreover, it is operated with a pull chain mechanism, which makes it easy to control.
- The product does not make any noise even in a high-speed setting.
- Based on energy efficiency claims, it takes just $11 to keep using this throughout the year.
- Various mounting positions provide ease of installation that fits more spaces.
- Three light fitters enable a more even distribution of light in different directions.
- It comes with a remote control.
- Fragile light fixtures make it prone to breakage.
- Despite the huge size of the blade, airflow capacity is only 3 486 CFM which less bulkier models are well able to deliver.
- It may not be able to sufficiently keep larger rooms well aerated.
Best Ceiling Fans With Lights: Buying Guide
By now, you must have realized that the best ceiling fan with lights you are seeking may not be as easily found. That’s because, it can be so easy to get all tangled up with the designs, fancy features, and other functionalities that make these products absolutely attractive.
However, there are key things you should be looking for when shopping around online or in-person for the best ceiling fan with light and remote or not. Here are the top factors you should keep an eye out for when you shop:
The placement of your ceiling fan is one of the most essential considerations. Indoor and outdoor types of fans are available in the market. The latter can be placed in patios, porches, or garages.
If you decide to purchase an outdoor ceiling fan, you can install it inside your house. Nevertheless, for indoor ceiling fans, you can’t fit them outside because outdoor ceiling fans must be made to withstand humid or damp environments. If you intend to install the best ceiling fan with lights you can find outdoors, therefore, you must look for outdoors on the label or, inquire from the seller.
There are many sizes of ceiling fans to choose from. The size of the blades typically ranges between 29 inches up to more than 56 inches long. Thus, you have to consider the measurements of the room where you want your ceiling fan to be installed.
Here is an estimate of the recommended sizes depending on the size of the room:
- If the room is less than 80 square feet, the best ceiling fan with lights for this space will be around 36 inches or shorter.
- For rooms measuring 80 to 150 square feet, you can get a 36 to the 42-inch fan.
- If the room measures more than 250 square feet, get a fan size of 52 inches or more.
Height of the Ceiling
Because the length of the ideal down rod depends on it, the ceiling height and the assembled height of the product are two other vital considerations when choosing the best ceiling fan with light and remote. The ceiling fan is connected to the mount using a down rod is made from metal. You can use this to lower or raise the fan.
Ideally, the ceiling fan should hang at least 7 feet above the floor. To make things simpler, use this simple guide:
- If you have a ceiling that measures 8 feet, you can use flush mounting for installation.
- A 6-inch down rod is good for 9-foot ceilings.
- Ceilings that measure 10 feet may require a 12-inch down rod.
- For 12 foot ceilings, you can use a down rod that is 24 inches long.
When you’re out shopping for the best ceiling fan with lights, you may want to consider purchasing a special mounting kit to install your new fan. More specifically, you need to get a flush mounting kit if your room has low ceilings. Therefore, the kit you buy must be compatible with the mounting system.
On the other hand, for higher ceilings, depending on the length, you need to purchase a down rod. An angled adapter may be used for an area with a sloped ceiling. An adapter and outlet box may be attached together. This way, the ceiling can be appropriately secured.
Since most people looking for the best ceiling fan with lights are after both functionality and accent, style is always a consideration. For instance, look at the make, style, and finish of the product. Is it modern or vintage? Match your choice with your home’s theme and interiors.
There are a few choices to find the best ceiling fan with bright light. You can opt to purchase a ceiling fan that has a light kit included in the package or an integrated light. Another option you have is buying a separate kit and installing it on your ceiling fan yourself.
This is good when you want a particular design for your light fixture. Because most of the kits are universal, they can be fixed onto any fans with lights. Check the units thoroughly to ensure that the fan is a match to the light kit.
Air Flow Capacity
When shopping for the best ceiling fan with lights, make sure to look at the airflow capacity. Airflow is indicated as cubic feet per minute on the label or product specification. It measures the volume of air moving in and out of your space. The higher the CFM, the better ventilated your room can be.
The warranties from each ceiling fan manufacturer vary. For instance, Hunter has a limited lifetime warranty for the ceiling fan motors. This warranty will only take effect if the motor stops functioning because of poor artistry or material.
For the other components of the fan, such as controls and other electronic parts, they only have a year of limited warranty. Light bulbs, batteries, and glass are not included. Like these detailed specifications, you ought to review what you can get from the warranty.
If you’re after enhanced personal convenience then, remote control becomes a necessity when you’re shopping for the best ceiling fan with lights. Otherwise, remote control is optional. The good news is that you can buy and install remote control functionality on your fan separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it okay to use a light fixture from another brand for my ceiling fan?
A: This depends on the ceiling fan you have. If your fan has a screw at the center which can be found underneath the cap of the motor casing, you can purchase a light fixture from another brand or a universal light fixture or fitter. Just keep in mind that many fixtures and fitters differ depending on the manufacturer.
Q: Is it okay to use LED bulbs for ceiling fans with lights?
A: Yes. If you prefer, ceiling fans with lights are compatible with installing LED lights. However, you must first make sure that the wattage of your bulb is compatible with the socket. This is important to avoid overheating issues.
Q: How many watts is ideal for a ceiling fan light?
A: The appropriate wattage for your ceiling fan light depends on the manufacturing of the unit. This is why it is ideal first to check its manual. The general idea is that you should not exceed the suggested wattage of the manufacturer. For example, if a fixture can handle bulbs only up to 40 watts, using a 60 watts bulb on it has several risks.
Q: How to change the light bulb on a ceiling fan?
A: Changing the light bulb on a ceiling fan is similar to changing an ordinary bulb on a light fixture. However, you may need to uncap the glass cover if your ceiling fan has that. You can do this by using a screw that will fit its bolts.
Q: Are ceiling fans with light lights safe?
A: Generally, ceiling fans with lights are safe. They can fall and cause injury to someone or damage to properties. Aside from that, a ceiling fan with light can only be risky if you attach it to a house with faulty wiring. It can cause incidents related to electrocution or fire.
Finally, finding the best ceiling fan with lights won’t be that difficult now that you have this review to use as your guide. Remember to take your time when choosing that perfect product to buy because it can either break or make a space. You just need to review the factors given, and you will make no regrets with your purchase.
I was looking for another article by chance and found your article casinosite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.