As a driver, keeping your vehicle in its best shape is of prime importance. In addition, aside from wearing the correct apparel and protective gear, part of making sure that your driving experience is fun and safe is to have the best LED lights for motorcycles set up on your vehicle. This helps reduce the risk of accidents from happening when you’re on the road.
However, when there are too many options in the market, finding the best LED lights for motorcycles can be a difficult task. Read on because this post presents the best options available that deserve your utmost attention and review.
10 Best LED Lights for MotorcyclesRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
The top option for the best LED lights for motorcycles, the Wisamic 5.75 inch LED headlight offers up to 400% brighter and whiter light with broader coverage. It has a plug and play design that makes installation hassle-free even without any professional help.
Whether you’re set to drive on rough bumpy roads or during rainy weather, this durable headlight is a trustworthy choice. Protected with a polycarbonate lens and die-cast aluminum housing, this product is waterproof and resistant to shock and vibration., This headlight has a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
With the high and low beam lighting modes, driving on dark roads will no longer be a problem. The use of refracting diodes in this headlight is also effective in providing brighter lighting at a wider range. In terms of brightness, this product produces 4000 lumens on high beam and 2800 lumens on low beam.
Finally, this product is also approved by DOT, The Wisamic 5.75 inch LED headlight comes with a 2-year warranty and lifetime support. This is excellent for those who are still new to the brand, guaranteeing them of this security when purchasing the brand.
If you want more modern lighting for your motorcycle, Belt and Road are here to give you exactly what you want with its 7-inch Multi-color LED headlight. With the help of Bluetooth, this product, one of the best LED lights for motorcycles, allows for ease of use. Using this product, you can control your motorbike lights on your smartphone with its accompanying Happy Lighting mobile app. In just a few clicks, you can easily access this headlight’s advanced features to adjust the brightness level and color, music mode, and timer options.
With a brightness of 4000 lumens and 2800 lumens on its high and low beam lighting mode, this headlight will surely be a great companion in your daily drive. Since it follows a plug and play setup, setting up this product can easily be done within just a few minutes. Its durable casing also ensures that your headlight is waterproof, well-protected, and made last a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
Finally, in addition to the lifetime warranty that comes with your Belt and Road 7-inch Multi-color LED headlight, a one-year money-back guarantee is also included with every purchase to make sure that you feel secure when buying this product which happens to be one of the best motorcycle lights in the market. The quality and safety of this product are also guaranteed by the certifications approved by DOT, SAE, CE, RoHS, and ISO 9002.
When choosing the best LED lights for motorcycles, you don’t necessarily have to go with a product that is way beyond your budget. With a brightness level of 4000 lumens and 2800 lumens for high and low beam lighting modes, BICYACO 7 inch LED headlight is right here to prove that an affordable option can still be a great choice.
Protected with a polycarbonate lens and an aluminum alloy housing, this durable product is both waterproof and scratch-resistant. Thus, you won’t have to worry about causing damages to your headlights even when the road is bumpy or wet from the rain. Adjusting the angle of the beam is no longer necessary. The low beam mode is specifically designed to ensure that the front part of the vehicle and the road ahead of you is visible. Nevertheless, this you can achieve without distracting other drivers sharing the road with you.
In addition to all of these features, BICYACO 7 inch LED headlight is a practical choice since it works great for up to 50,000 hours. This allows consumers to have long-lasting headlights even after constant use. Also, this is the feature which makes it a reasonable choice for those whose primarily goal is higher savings. The plug and play design also makes way for a hassle-free setup. For your safety and convenience, this product is certified by DOT, SAE, and E-Mark. Finally, wonderful durability, advanced features, and affordability make this the best LED lights for motorcycles. Also, you can get it for a reasonable price.
Buying a full kit for your front lights is a great idea if you’re looking to pair up your headlights with the best motorcycle driving lights available in the market. Luckily, SUNPIE just gives you what you need. It has a lighting kit composed of a 7 inch LED headlight and two 4.5 inch passing lights. This kit allows users to have high-quality and super bright light, making it safer and better to use when driving.
With this product, traveling even in extreme weather conditions is possible. The passing lights are specially made to help increase visibility even with fog. Encased in a die-cast aluminum housing, these lights are guaranteed to be durable and effective since these are both shockproof and waterproof. Additionally, this product’s cooling system also helps maintain the temperature to avoid overheating issues.
With a brightness of 2000 lumens and 1500 lumens on high and low beam, respectively, SUNPIE 7 inch LED headlight has a lifespan that lasts for up to 30,000 hours.. Its plug and play setup makes it a product that you can easily install without professional help.
With a polycarbonate lens and a die-cast aluminum housing that makes this a durable, waterproof, and scratch-resistant product, it is not a surprise to see SKTYANTS 7 inch LED headlight as part of this list of best motorcycle lights.
In terms of brightness, this product produces 3000 lumens and 2000 lumens for high and low beams, respectively. It also offers a third lighting mode: the daytime running lights. Another thing that makes this headlight stand out is its amber turning signal lights. With these features, avoiding accidents while navigating through traffic surely becomes easier.
Through an efficient plug and play installation, setting up this headlight on your motorcycle can easily be done in less than an hour. For your convenience, this product also comes with necessary connectors and a 7-inch housing bucket.
Serving as a full replacement kit for your motorcycle’s front lights, TRUCKMALL gives you the best motorcycle LED driving lights. This 7-inch LED headlight also comes with two 4.5-inch passing lights. In addition to its plug and play design which makes it hassle-free to set up, this pack conveniently includes everything you need to ensure firm installation such as a headlight ring and a pack of six connectors.
Made with durable material, this headlight’s polycarbonate lens and aluminum alloy housing brings the assurance that this product can be used even in extreme environments. In addition to being waterproof and shock-resistant, the built-in cooling system also helps prevent issues with overheating.
To ensure that you’re getting the most of your money, TRUCKMALL 7 inch headlight is guaranteed to last for as long as 50,000 hours. With this to back you up, you’re not only saving on money but on energy too because it’s one of the most efficient headlights you can own today. With its high and low beam lighting modes that can go as bright as 4000 lumens and 2600 lumens, respectively, this product also helps avoid any road accidents that may be caused by blinding headlights. All of these must-have features make it one of the best motorcycle LED driving lights worth checking out.
Combining convenience and efficiency makes the Z-OFFROAD one of the best motorcycle lights. As such, it offers the best motorcycle driving lights with its full kit composed of a 7 inch LED headlight and two 4.5 inch passing lights. In addition, to help you install this plug and play product, the kit also includes a headlight ring and the necessary adapters.
As a special addition to the high and low beam lighting modes, this product also has a white halo feature that adds style to your motorcycle. At the same time, this feature allows you to widen the range of your lighting. Moreover, in terms of brightness, this headlight produces 4200 lumens and 2800 lumens on high and low beam settings, respectively.
To make the most of your money’s worth, the Z-OFFROAD 7 inch halo LED headlight only uses durable materials. Its polycarbonate lens and aluminum casing makes it waterproof and scratch-resistant. Because of its long lifespan, you can be sure that this headlight can keep up no matter where or how long your journey is.
Another lighting kit that will surely give you nothing but the best motorcycle LED driving lights is this product from LX-LIGHT. It offers two 4.5-inch passing lights in addition to the 7-inch Chrome LED headlight. It also includes an adapter ring that helps firmly install your headlight. This way, damages to your headlight caused by constant vibrations while driving can be avoided. This is also a waterproof product that allows for the comfort of travel on different kinds of roads and under any kind of weather.
The die-cast aluminum housing of this product is specially designed to have ventilation breathers. This mechanism helps keep moisture away from your headlights. Like most headlights, this has high and low beam lighting modes that have a brightness level of 3600 lumens and 2400 lumens, respectively. In addition to this, the EMC function of this product effectively prevents issues with flickering without causing any interference. The DOT-approved LX-LIGHT 7 inch Chrome LED headlight comes with a one-year warranty.
If you’re looking for the best motorcycle lights, SUNPIE 5.75 inch LED headlight might just be the right product for you. This is a convenient choice since it can be easily installed in less than an hour through its plug and play setup. It also gives the assurance of a bright and wide lighting range through its high and low beam lighting modes that have a brightness level of 4000 lumens and 2800 lumens respectively.
With this product, you’ll surely get more for less since its die-cast aluminum housing is specifically designed to ensure that the product is waterproof and shockproof. This headlight is built to withstand bumpy roads and intermittent weather.Lastly, SUNPIE 5.75 inch LED headlight comes with a one-year warranty.
Another strong addition to this list of best LED lights for motorcycles is Eagle Lights 7 inch LED headlight. Protected with a polycarbonate lens and die-cast aluminum housing, this waterproof and shatterproof product is guaranteed to work efficiently for up to 30,000 functioning hours. Installing this headlight on your motorcycle won’t be difficult since it follows a plug and plays design.
With a brightness level of 1770 lumens and 1350 lumens for its high and low beam lighting modes, this headlight is a great companion whether you are driving on foggy mornings or late at night. Moreover, the halo ring is also a fine addition to your low beams for improved visibility. In addition, Eagle Lights 7 inch LED headlight also comes with a 3-year warranty and lifetime support to ensure that you are getting the excellent quality that you deserve.
Best LED Lights For Motorcycles: Buying Guide
Finding the best motorcycle driving lights can often be overwhelming. Moreover, it becomes increasingly challenging when you have limited know-how of things that you need to consider when you’re making a decision about which product to buy. You need more information about two specific topics to come up with a sound buying decision:
- Different types of headlights
- Important factors to consider when buying motorcycle headlights
The Best Motorcycle Lights: Different types of headlights
Before you buy a headlight for your motorcycle, it’s important to first know its different types.
- Using a tungsten filament bulb, the reflector headlight is one of the oldest types of headlights that you’ll find in motorcycles. While this is a cheap option, it might not be a practical choice in the long run. That’s because it has a shorter lifespan and uses more energy compared to other bulbs.
- A more popular type nowadays is the projector headlight that comes in a compact size. Although, it is more expensive compared to a traditional reflector headlight. A projector headlight is capable of projecting a brighter light at a wider range. It also provides control over light direction to avoid distracting other road users.
- Lastly, the multi-directional LED headlight is the latest and most modern type of lighting for motorcycles. Aside from its convenient size, it also does an excellent job providing a strong but energy-efficient lighting for your vehicle. Moreover, compared to the other types, it also has a longer lifespan.
Factors to consider when buying the best LED lights for motorcycles
- Compatibility – Before buying a headlight, you must find out its compatibility with your motorcycle you have since not every product will fit with your vehicle. Make sure to check the list of motorcycle models that are compatible with the product. This is one of the most sensible considerations to make when shopping for the best LED lights for motorcycles.
- Size – Motorcycle lights come in many different shapes and sizes. Make sure to check that the size matches your motorbike requirements before purchasing. The size is important to consider to make sure that the headlight that you will buy will easily fit into your motorcycle. In some cases, buying a separate housing may become necessary to install your headlight properly. In any case, you don’t need to spend if you take some time to identify the product with the best fit.
- Brightness – Since you are buying a headlight, another important factor is the level of brightness that you will get from the product that you will buy. For headlights, check the number of lumens that a product produces on the high beam lighting mode. The higher the number, the brighter your headlight will be. Concerning this, it is also wise to compare the wattage level since some bulbs can produce a higher amount of lumens with lesser wattage.
- Installation – Since you’re most likely not a professional on motorcycles and headlights, it is understandable that you might be concerned with the process of installing your new headlights on your motorcycle. Thankfully, many products nowadays follow the plug and play design which makes this entire process a whole lot easier even for beginners. Before you buy, it is also important to check if you will be needing additional adapters or wires to ensure a firm installation.
- Certifications – The process of decision making doesn’t end with choosing the brightness and size. It is also important to check if the product that you are buying comes with the guarantee that it is safe to use. Validate that the headlight has earned certifications from DOT, SAE, or E-Mark. Don’t forget to check the warranty coverage.
- Other Features – Lastly, headlights also have different features that can fit your needs. For instance, many products come with the assurance of being waterproof, scratch-resistant, and shockproof. These protective features are essential for users who drive more regularly. Newer products, also offer advanced features that allow modification settings such as color and brightness level, among others, through a mobile app.
Best Motorcycle Lights: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it possible to convert a halogen headlight to LED?
A: Yes, this can be done with the help of an LED conversion kit. To find the compatible kit, you should first find out the type of bulb that your motorcycle has. Once you have your conversion kit, the process is as simple as removing the old bulb and replacing it with a new one. Make sure to follow the enclosed instructions to avoid any problems. To sum up, LED lights can provide significantly higher illumination than halogen lights which makes riding motorbikes safer.
Q: Is it possible to increase the brightness of the headlight?
A: Yes, it is possible and there are many ways to do so. Check for any wiring problems. If you’re not sure how to get this step done, ask help from a mechanic. Also, keep in mind that simply cleaning your headlights to get rid of fog and moisture may also help. However, if you’re still not satisfied after doing these two methods, maybe it’s time to buy a stronger and more efficient replacement.
Q: How often is it necessary to replace the headlight?
A: How long motorcycle lights last varies based on product lifespan. However, you should know that within its lifespan, its brightness level may waver until it stops functioning completely. On the average, a headlight bulb lasts between 30,000 and 80,000 hours of usage. Although, this is affected by different factors such as temperature and general wear and tear caused by vibrations and shocks. In general, it is recommended that headlights are replaced every 18-24 months.
As a responsible driver, you must keep your motorbike in good condition all the time. This responsibility includes maintaining your vehicle’s headlights to avoid accidents. Choosing the best LED lights for motorcycles is essential to make sure that you’re all set to travel anywhere even in extreme riding conditions.