The best camera accessory for advanced compact cameras that have a built-in flash powerful enough to bounce.
Getting startedBuy Now Bouncing a built-in flash requires particular settings to optimize the amount of light a scene receives.
How to get the most from your Lightscoop Jr.
Follow these settings:
- Turn on the camera.
- Metering Method: Any.
- Camera Exposure Mode: Manual (M).
- ISO: 800 or higher. Experiment.
- Widest lens aperture – f/2.8, f/3.5, or f/4.0 depending on the lens.
- Shutter speed: 1/200 or higher. Experiment.
- Flash “on” – not red-eye reduction, slow sync, etc.
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +1 or +2. Experiment.
View Professor Kobré’s step-by-step video on setting up the Lightscoop Junior.